Picture of Cheryl Cox
Recordings
by Cheryl Cox - Saturday, 25 May 2013, 10:35 PM

Really disappointed the recordings don't contain the screen sharing component. Listening to Martin's keynote and he is doing a demo of 2.5 and I staring at a slide. Big fail. sad

Andrew Chambers
Re: Recordings
by Andrew Chambers - Sunday, 26 May 2013, 5:18 AM

They may be coming.... Or so they have said... I also hope they trim the start of some. I have a big extra blank bit at the start of mine!

Picture of Cheryl Cox
by Cheryl Cox - Sunday, 26 May 2013, 2:50 PM

Yes, Martin's keynote had over an hour of recording before his session actually started. 

Picture of Cheryl Cox
by Cheryl Cox - Sunday, 26 May 2013, 2:50 PM

Yes, Martin's keynote had over an hour of recording before his session actually started. 

Picture of Maureen Perkins
by Maureen Perkins - Sunday, 26 May 2013, 5:54 PM

Thats a shame. I am looking forward to revisiting some presentations and where screensharing was used its pretty important.

Picture of Sam Eneman
by Sam Eneman - Monday, 27 May 2013, 2:11 AM

I understand that BBB will release videos of the sessions that will include the screen sharing. And I agree that is basic to any web conferencing system.  thoughtful

Picture of Fred Dixon
by Fred Dixon - Monday, 27 May 2013, 3:00 AM

To be clear ...

BigBlueButton does not playback the desktop sharing with recordings in the version (0.81-dev) used by iMoot.  This feature is on the road map for a future version.

However, after iMoot is over, Blindside Networks (the company providing iMoot with commercial support for BigBlueButton) will undertake to create  video files (including desktop) of all sessions sessions.

Regards,... Fred

Picture of Derek Chirnside
by Derek Chirnside - Monday, 27 May 2013, 8:35 AM

Fred. This is cool.

Ready to listen when they arrive.

-Derek

Michelle, cosy on Reeves hill
by Michelle Hollister - Monday, 27 May 2013, 1:40 PM

same boat. sad Fingers crossed the rest of the content comes in later.