Picture of Ralf Hilgenstock
European Soccer Finals and a Presentation about Simplify Moodle at the same time.
by Ralf Hilgenstock - Saturday, 25 May 2013, 9:12 PM

Oh my God. I saw it this morning.

My first presentation is during the second half of the European Soccer League Finals in London. For the first time two German teams are in the final.

Bayern München (Munich) - Borussia Dortmund.

Most Germans  will look this final on TV or public viewing.

I'm German. Only I have to do the presentation. I think nobody thought that it is  a no-no to present at this time. big grin

Well. I will do my presentation. Its number B-41. Hopefull that somebody else will come in about 'Simplifying Moodle'. If nobody will be there, I know what I can do at this time.

See you this night.

Ralf Hilgenstock

118 words
Picture of Richard Oelmann
Re: European Soccer Finals and a Presentation about Simplify Moodle at the same time.
by Richard Oelmann - Saturday, 25 May 2013, 10:43 PM

That might need a hardcore badge for dedication Ralf!

9 words
Me at Land's End with iMoot T-Shirt
Re: European Soccer Finals and a Presentation about Simplify Moodle at the same time.
by Gareth J Barnard - Sunday, 26 May 2013, 12:20 AM

Off to the bookies to bet on a German team winning the final.

And with everything conceptually measured by the size of football pitches I found out that all pitches are not the same size so a weak standard?

But then I'm a person who enjoys Archery and watching Rugby ;)
51 words
Picture of Mary Cooch
by Mary Cooch - Sunday, 26 May 2013, 3:22 AM

I am one of many (but not all) women who have no interest in football, so I will be watching your presentation smile

22 words
Picture of olillo olillo
by olillo olillo - Tuesday, 10 September 2013, 3:56 PM

It can only be said Mingduotemeng more in stronger.

9 words
Picture of Lubosh Hanuska
by Lubosh Hanuska - Sunday, 26 May 2013, 2:32 PM

Since this was very early in the morning in Australia I am going to watch both the final and your presentation in reply. No spoilers to be posted please - at least not for the match smile And yes- a "presenter dedication badge" Is to be awarded for this!
47 words