Picture of John Iglar
Tenayistelling from Ethiopia
by John Iglar - Wednesday, 22 May 2013, 7:06 PM

Last year my presentation got derailed because of technical difficulties. This year BBB looks ready to work ...but we've got the African Union's 50th anniversary celebrations in town so our bandwidth is likely to get siphoned off to all the bigwigs. surprise

Hope to be at as many presentations as possible. Some great stuff lined up. Kudos to Julian & all the presenters!

66 words
Picture of Julian Ridden
Re: Tenayistelling from Ethiopia
by Julian Ridden - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 4:08 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

I was so sorry to see you miss out last year. You put so much work in. Maybe next year we FINALLY get you to present. You can earn a new "perseverance" badge smile

Julian

38 words
Picture of John Iglar
by John Iglar - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 4:26 PM

Thanks, Julian. After last year wanted to test things by just attending this year. BBB working great ...although getting cut out a few times. (Our connection - not AU ...yet!) Testing a few rigs - OS/wired/wifi/etc.

But I must say although I was disappointed not to be live, I was in some ways more satisfied with actually using a Moodle course to present most of what I wanted. Learning Moodle through Moodle. Moodle FTW!

75 words
Picture of Paula Clough
by Paula Clough - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 7:40 PM

The class you did was great! I went back several times during the year to refresh my learning!

cool
19 words
Picture of John Iglar
by John Iglar - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 9:16 PM

Oh, bless you!

blush

I'll have to see if I can award you a badge for supportiveness!

Seriously, thanks very much Paula. It was a rough time for me - had to hide from Twitter & everything so I wouldn't hear about how great iMoot was. sad Glad you found it helpful!

52 words
Jane
by Jane Lally - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 9:54 PM

I'd back up Paula's statement. I still refer to the videos I saw in your course: "What do you like about Angry Birds?" and the "Daily's".

29 words
Picture of John Iglar
by John Iglar - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 10:09 PM

Thanks, Jane!

2 words
Jane
by Jane Lally - Friday, 24 May 2013, 2:45 PM

Another badge - yay!

3 words
Picture of John Iglar
by John Iglar - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 10:10 PM

Paula, by the power now seized by me, I hereby award you the following unsubstantiated badge:

16 words
Picture of Paula Clough
by Paula Clough - Friday, 24 May 2013, 4:42 AM

Thanks, John!
2 words