Natalie
iMooters Anonymous
by Natalie Denmeade - Wednesday, 22 May 2013, 7:03 PM

Karrie Vitti and myself, Natalie Denmeade , have a session in iMoot this week. The session is on Friday morning 8:30 am Sydney time and we invite you to grab the mike for a few minutes each..poster session style. We are looking for a few examples of the benefits of extending your network into the virtual realm. So we were wondering how iMoots have affected you. Have you met any fellow Moodlers through iMoot? Have you been able to help or encourage each other? Have you been following any moodlers on twitter? Linked In, Facebook etc? What have you been able to put in to practice? How long have you been involved with imoot ?

115 words
Mission Completed
Re: iMooters Anonymous
by Don Schwartz - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 8:37 AM

Great idea.  Look forward to the session.

7 words
Mary M Rydesky - Anchorage, AK
by Mary Rydesky - Saturday, 25 May 2013, 5:59 AM

iMoots are GREAT. We used to have a Moodle day here as part of the ASTE conference and that was sort of an iMoot by another name.  I have traveled from Alaska to Texas to attend an iMoot. And I had hoped to go to Dublin for theirs this year but failed at getting communication from the organizers that made me feel confident about going (and speaking, actually!)  But what a GREAT way to pick sites for vacation travel.  Better than anything in my book!

I not only learn - I get re-energized by the enthusiasm and excitement about Moodle's possibilities.   Moodle on!

104 words
Kelly Becker
by Kelly Becker - Saturday, 25 May 2013, 11:57 AM

i am a bit of a shyMooter at this point.  this is my first iMoot and i have been going and going and going.  the iMoot experience makes me feel far more connected to the entire Moodle community.  i am relatively new to Moodle (began last year!) and am thoroughly inspired.  i haven't used the social media much but i have been able to bookmark MANY places for future review.  i feel like i have more resources than ever.  i can't wait to get back to building and look forward to connecting more frequently and enthusiastically with the community.  i attended the moodle4educators session and am really looking forward to see where it goes!

116 words