Me at Land's End with iMoot T-Shirt
Post area is too far right.
από Gareth J Barnard - Τετάρτη, 22 Μάιος 2013, 6:18 μμ

Hi,

With the new wonderful 'Essential' theme the post area is to far right on Chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 m on Windows 7 on a 1024 x 600 netbook screen.  Please see attached.

I'll look in FireBug as soon as I can to see what I can find out more.

Cheers,

Gareth

Re: Post area is too far right.
από Gareth J Barnard - Τετάρτη, 22 Μάιος 2013, 6:51 μμ

It looks like a widths issue with multiple selectors...

As a thought, the side blocks can obscure a few things.  Can the adaptive @media definitions be changed such that the pre and post side blocks become one under a certain screen width?

Cheers,

Gareth

από Gareth J Barnard - Τετάρτη, 22 Μάιος 2013, 7:06 μμ

In experimenting, changing the container grid to a 'span7' - 'span5' (still adds up to the Bootstrap 12) seems to still work and give more space to the content....

Natalie
από Natalie Denmeade - Τετάρτη, 22 Μάιος 2013, 7:26 μμ

I just love this new theme.. playing with it now.. I noticed that the dropdown custom menu isn't working (chrome and IE)

On 2013.imoot they don't drop down at all

On my site they do but on the home page the Slide title is on a layer above the dropdown.

από Gareth J Barnard - Τετάρτη, 22 Μάιος 2013, 10:07 μμ

Menu items not working for me on any browser, also tried on an iPod and the small rounded corner square on Bootstrap (Clean theme) that normally allows you to pop down to get the login link does not work too.

από Gareth J Barnard - Τετάρτη, 22 Μάιος 2013, 10:19 μμ

I think the menu is being correctly rendered by 'theme_bootstrapbase_core_renderer' but perhaps the YUI code in 'bootstrapbase' is not operating as it should.

Φωτογραφία Sergio Mazzarelli
από Sergio Mazzarelli - Παρασκευή, 24 Μάιος 2013, 5:04 μμ

I have the same problem with Chrome Version 27.0.1453.94 m on a Windows Vista laptop with a 1366 x 768 screen.

από Sergio Mazzarelli - Παρασκευή, 24 Μάιος 2013, 7:51 μμ

The size of the screen does not seem to matter. I have now the same problem on a 1920 x 1200 screen. The browser is Chrome version 27.0.1453.94 m on a Windows 7 machine.

Φωτογραφία Paula Clough
από Paula Clough - Παρασκευή, 24 Μάιος 2013, 9:59 μμ

Go to your profile, edit profile and change the "When editing text" option to "use standard webforms"

That will give you a small text box. No extra bells and whistles but it will work better.
άνετος
από Sergio Mazzarelli - Σάββατο, 25 Μάιος 2013, 10:01 πμ

That worked. Thank you very much!